Our Return Policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
E-Liquid(s) cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
WarrantyOur 60 day warranty starts on the day the items are delivered. The customer assumes all cost in shipping the items back to The Steam Shoppe, and The Steam Shoppe will ship back the items to the customer at no additional charge.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries (unless DOA), chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure/damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure/damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure/damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage/failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Tanks that are leaking are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped/damaged threads, crooked 510 connection due to over tightening
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrong or Missing Order Item(s)
If we make an error when fulfilling your order, please contact us within 5 days of receiving your package. A brief email to email@example.com letting us know of an error is the quickest way of informing us. We make sure to correct any fulfillment mistakes as quickly as possible, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Incorrectly received items must be returned to us. We provide you with a prepaid return label via mail to send back the product(s) free of charge. If we do not receive the item(s) within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge the original payment method used to make your purchase for the full dollar amount of the product(s).
Items that are DOA (Dead on Arrival) or still under warranty, are eligible for an exchange only. We will exchange the item with the exact same item, in the exact same colour (if available). Exceptions may apply if the item is no longer being actively stocked.
We cannot offer store credit or refunds on warranty exchanges.
Refunds & Store Credit
We are unable to issue refunds to any form of payment other than the original credit card used to make your purchase.
We are unable to issue a refund via Interac E-Transfer, Cash, Debit Card or Cheque. If you purchased using Interac E-Transfer, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque, you will receive store credit.
We issue refunds within 7 business days after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise. You will receive an email notification confirming your refund.
Depending on your card-issuing bank, please allow up to one billing cycle for a refund to appear on your statement.
Where applicable, we issue store credit in the form of a coupon (coupon code will be provided) for the value of the returned product(s) after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
The coupon code can be used on the checkout page.
Original shipping fees may be deducted from a refund unless the return is the result of our error. International shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please note: we cannot process return or refund requests without proof of purchase.
Non-returnable & Final Sale Items
All clearance, final sale, or "as is" marked items are nonrefundable and ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges.
We also cannot accept returns of atomizer tanks, rebuildable atomizers (unless DOA), mechanical mods, battery cells, replacement parts, accessories and liquids.
Our 60-day warranty does not include coverage of accidents and user errors such as over-tightening atomizers, stripping threads, broken glass, physical damage, dropping products, water damage, exposure to extreme temperatures, not adhering to manufacturer provided usage instructions, or any misuse of products, electronic or mechanical.
We do not accept returns for normal product wear and tear, for example cosmetic blemishes or natural patina.
Please return your product(s) to us within 30 days. Be sure to email us when your items are being sent to us.
Pack all merchandise safely to prevent damage during transit. We strongly recommend using a shipping method with tracking & insurance.The Steam Shoppe is not responsible for loss or damage during transit.
Please send returns to:
The Steam Shoppe
14B-963 Henderson Hwy.